Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Drowning in a Sea of Schoolwork....

Ethno was interesting this morning, we had a guest lecturer, and she was funny.

My physic lab was easy and I finished in all in class so all I had to do this evening was type it out, so that was at least quick.

My bio lab was semi-relaxing we got to look at flowers and various other plants, and we got back part of our biopapers and I beat the class average, but that's still not a very good mark.

After my labs I went back to my room to work on other labs and I got a bit done, but not nearly enough I have soo very much to do and so little time and it's not even easy stuff, some of it is really difficult.

I took a break to do some pranking with Katy, Kallie and Erica, Posters had been made, that said "Missing" and that the prime suspects were Adam "Fake Tourch" Townley and Ryan "Articus"Buck and we went to place them on 1st but there was some miss communication and we thought we had been seen and ended up giving our postion away and retreating to Kallie's room and Ryan and Adam wrote 'Eat it' on the wall, and shredded the posters and threw them all over the hall and being good little residents we picked up the pieces and placed them in a bad and went downstairs and dumped the bag in S110. Oh and I also discovered that I printed my physics lab on the back of one of the posters but I'm gunna hand it in anyways.

We have also created a height chart in our room and guess who is the shortest so far??? ME! and we measure peoples head and draw a stick figure portrait of that person on the poster :)

The it was Ultimate Frisbee and almost no one showed up we played 4 on 4 with one sub that rotated into both teams, but it was a lot of fun.

anyways....

NIght!

No comments:

Post a Comment