Monday, February 1, 2010

Tres Amigos Triumph

Today was the usual day of monday classes, but I only had one SI rather than two
Physics was a snore fest as per usual oh but I got my assignments back and I did well :D
Chem was cool, He blew stuff up and it was LOUD!!! and then LOUDDDEEERRR!!!!!! and then LOUDERRRRRR!!!!!!!! and then we did midterm review
Biology felt really long and we didn;t get very far into the chapter

After Bio I had a quick phone call with Danny I wish it could have been longer but I had to make lunch and eat before I went to class.

Math Si was helpful, math class was not so helpful

PLTL was lonng, but it was okay I guess and I got to look forward to taco night all day

Taco night went well

The Tres Amigos dressed as the mexican flag (idea courtesy of Katy and Sydney) and we ended up winning a contest for best costume, though we did have to preform the mexican hat dance, which I now have stuck in my head, but we wont basically dinner and movie for two split three ways which is all good because the tres amigos share :)

After taco night i intended to study but instead I went to step pump with erica and then got distracted by my computer and I felt bad because Danny called when I was distracted and I think he felt ignored so I left my room and gave all my attention to him until his phone was about to die.

Enjoy Avatar <3

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment