Sunday, January 31, 2010

Homework, Groceries and most importantly Mischief,

This morning I woke up later than expected and I woke up feeling tired which is always unfortunate, but I still managed to get a lot done :)
Bio notes for 4 chapters = Done
Ethnobotany review = Done
Bio Lab Write Up = Done (kinda badly)
Chem Problem set = done
Graphs for chem labs = done (but stuck on Kallie's computer)
I also managed to go grocery shopping today with Erica and I bought much deliciousness and when I returned I made chili to be frozen and I made Yam fries for dinner and they were delicious :)

All in all a productive Sunday.

Oh, while I was packaging chili to be frozen I heard screams coming from the hall and I discovered that Kallie was under attack and that her room had been invaded and taken over by Ryan and Adam and it was a snow/ water/ hand sanitizer war and eventually a truce was called, but it was rather amusing while it lasted, but I must say, snow in a shoe is not all that impressive, I think the guys need to get more creative, Other than that, not much else occurred today...

Well actually.....

......Mischief is a good way to end the day and tonight mischief was had but it must be kept a secret from EVERYONE including friends...and blog readers....

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment