Friday, January 29, 2010

Olympic celebration :S

This morning I was tired very tired, in fact I am still tired
BUt I had to tough it out and try my best not to fall asleep in class, and I somewhat suceeded, I lied in bed during all my breaks between classes and In math I got my midterm back and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my mark was 25/30

Following class I planned on napping but I ended up just Killing Time with Katy and Erica.

Then Katy Erica, Sydney and I went to the olympic celebration with the soul purpose to get free stuff and we did :)

When we returned we pigged out a bit on pizza and watched Spice World and decided that we should be the spice girls next year for halloween :), hopefully that all works out

Anyways I need to shower and get to bed because I have to get up early tomorrow and I have SOOOO much to do that it's not even funny, I really wish I had accomplished more today :(

Aldo do to watching Spice Girls I didn't get to talk with Danny Tonight, it was basically just a Hi and Bye so my day feels somewhat incomplete and weird as that may sound,

Night!

<3

1 comment:

  1. awe well on the plus side today we shall make up for it at much as possible :) *kiss*

    ReplyDelete