Sunday, January 10, 2010

Still Sick :(

So Chanel is still sick and the coughing is beginning to take over, I cough all the time and it's beginning to annoy me to a certain degree.

Today Erica and Kallie and I attended the First EVER Prince George FURY professional soccer game!!!!! and it was okay, It took forever to start and for some reason the games were in quarters (15 minute) and there were too many intermissions and there were time outs and penalties and such, one cool thing is that Kallie won a certificate for a pizza which we left the game early to go get and it was delicious :)

AFter the soccer game I intended to do some homework, but that didn't occur, Kallie, Katie, Erica and I all chatted and then Danny called me and I played on the computer for a bit before attending a movie night across the Hall. IT was me Kallie, Katie, Erica, Brad, Ryan and Jenna, we watched super Bad, and it was fun and now Kallie, Katie and Erica are having a sleepover which I would be attending if it wasn't for the fact that I cough every minute or so, and I dont wanna keep them up, anyways I need my rest and some buckly's

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment