Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh, we are fools :D

Getting up this morning was difficult, I could of stayed in bed forever, but unfortunately physics prevented that from happening and I was there bright and early where I accomplished playing a game of hangman with Kallie, so i guess you could say class well spent. I handed in my lab at 8:30 in the morning too just so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Kallie and I went to the cafe after physics and she treated me to a muffin (thanks again Kallie) and then we wandered around until it was time for chem which was it's usual self (yes I am personifying my chem class).

Bio was kinda fun, Roy Rae (the man with two first names) is actually a rather amusing prof.

After two hours of I'm not so sure what, it was time for math and Dr Kumar has responded to my email saying that he would try and be louder and clearer and he was louder but he still mumbled a bit and all we did was go over sample questions from the textbook.

After Math is when the mischief began. I may not have mentioned that yesterday Kurt ate Kallies candy and yesterday was a bad day to eat Kallie's candy, because, like me, she was having a bad Tuesday and wanted her candy which had been eaten by the evil Kurt. Kurt is now the target of all our pranks, well at least the main one.

Today's adventures began because Kallie had told Kurt that she had got a tattoo and he was believing her and she was going to go and show him the tattoo and plan was created to prank Kurt and I must admit the original plan was kinda lame and it was really just taking advantage of Kurts gullible nature, the plan was Kallie wrote "haha you lose" on her hand and we bandaged it up and she was going to go reveal her tattoo to Kurt only to have him dissapointed, but when we went down to his room he was not home, but his roommate Alex was there. Feeling a little discourage we returned to the land where plans were plotted and began to concoct our next plan. I recall it being Erica who suggested that we break in to Kurt's room and T.P. it.

Our new plan was created so we had to act fast, we got two rolls of t.p. and went down to kurts room where we attempted to butterknife his bedroom door, we failed, so his roommate Darren tried to help us and he also failed, so then he went a got the master of the pie scoop aka Seth to unlock the door and after much hard work the door was opened and the mayhem ensued toilet paper everywhere, in his clothes over his mac, over his guitar,a round his pillow in his shoes, Darren got us push pins so we could suspend the toilet paper from the ceiling,we had to be quick for we didnt know when Kurt would return. We attached a single piece of t.p. to the door, locked it and left the scene.

Then we went on a candy adventure

Then Kallie received a text from Kurt something along the lines of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.


we then decided to go back downstairs to see what was occurring, and Kurt was in the shower and the t.p. had been cleared out of his room, Katie and Lindsey were now with us and we found where he had thrown out the toilet paper and quickly re t.p.ed the room and left, so far the only retaliation has been Kallies getting hung upside down, so all in all a good prank.

Following our pranking we, Kallie, Erica and I, attended step pump and got nice and sweaty :D

I am now showered and clean and talking to Danny, A great end to a good day :D

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment