Monday, January 11, 2010

I went to the gym, what did you do today?

Not only did my day consist of going to the, other things occurred as well, like physics at 8:30 in the morning where we discussed letters with hats (doesn't that sound important) Chem and Bio were their usual selves and Math made we want to kill myself, my prof needs to learn how to be a prof.
he mumbles and that wouldn't so bad except he also has a strong accent an he also doesn't engage the class its like watching a man talking to himself with a muffled microphone, he also rushed, you get no time to write down examples and then he just rushes through everything only to finish 20 minutes early, grr I don't know how I will survive him.

After math I had my PLTL which went okay, but it was long.

After PLTL I ate dinners and Kallie gave me and Erica Ice Cream Sandwiches, the skinny cow kind so we don't have to feel as guilty.

Following food we went to the gym early to go around the track a but before the step pump class. The class went well except it was SUPER busy we will have to get to the class earlier next time, there wasn;t even enough equipment to go around :(

Anyways I dont think much else will happen tonight,

Oh but I would like to mention that at this Very Moment Mr. Danny Loubert is attending his very first Canucks game with my dad :D the score is currently tied, I await the news of the final outcome of the game :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment