Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting back in the Habit

Today was a sad day
Today was the day that Danny left, and I'm going to miss having him up here, but I go home again in 37 days for reading break, unfortuantley there is a lot to do in that time, but once I get into a routine it will be all good :)

Today in Bio I got to hold a black bear skull, it was interesting and I took a picture of Kallie holding it :)

I am feeling significantly better, My fever is gone, and I am left with a cough, sore throat, and a congested feeling, but anything is better than a fever.

And I must mention that having Danny here to take care of me was (for lack of a better word) a blessing, it would of been hard without him here, oh and everyone here liked Danny by the way, he was a real hit, doing dishes fixing computer and just being his awesome self.

Anyways I have class bright and early so I must be off to my empty and somewhat lonely bed :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment