Friday, January 22, 2010

Sometimes you just have to give it a shot.

My day was long and my classes were not super fun
Physics = Boring and not all that helpful
Math SI = Helpful VERY helpful
Chem = Easy problem set
Bio = Learning about fungi and mold ect.
Math = BORING and a total snooze fest

One interesting thing that happened today was I left my problem set in my room and therefore I had to go to Todd's office and hand it and I went up there (6 flights of stairs) before math and he was speaking with someone so I decided to patiently wait and 20 minutes later I had to leave to go to math, so i came back after math and I walk to his office and he takes my problem set and says nothing because he is talking to another student about significant figures and as I am about to leave he suddenly asks " Have you ever used a sliderule?" to which i responded no and when he asked me why not I told him that I hadn't had the opportunity to do so, and then I stood there awkwardly until he said thanks and told me I could leave, I thanked him and left, feeling a little awkward.

Umm after Math and handing in my problem set Katy Fabris and Erica and I went to go buy face paint for the Basketball game tonight and we accomplished out goal, we also picked up pizza for dinner :) and some cool aquatic wall stickers :)

When we got back we met up with Kallie and ate out pizza, and then we brought out the face paint and it all began, we did the typical war paint and Kallie covered herself is various other drawings and such (that's gunna be fun getting off) we also wrote UNBC on our knuckles and stuff like that and then we realized that we were excited and ready and pumped up a little too early, so we mellowed out of a bit and then we convince 4 guys from downstairs to let us put UNBC across their chests :D once all the prep and decoration of people had been done we were off to the game and we sat front row, almost center but we were more so behind the other team, Kwantlen.

The game begins and we're loud, Cam had his trumpet and Danny brought a drum and we had a noise competition between rez buildings to decide who would win free pizza for their building and NEYOH won!!!!!. Also Ryan and Kallie and other's were asked if they would play wheelchair basketball during half time, we had a few Olympic and par-Olympic athletes and they were going to be taught how to play,. they left during the second quarter to learn, and while they were done I some how got roped into a singing competition.

Well actually the guy asked who wanted to win prizes so obvs, my hand went up and then I found out it was a singing competition and I said no, and Lindsey and Liz ended up agreeing and they tried to get a guy, but no guy would do it, so finally I was convinced and we had to sing "I've got a feeling" by the black eyed peas which isn't really a song you can sing and we all did the same part, right at the beginning of the song, and then the crowd was suppose to decide who won, but we all ended up winning and we won CD's and I got Fury (soccer) tickets and 2 pins and Lindsey and Liz got cougars tickets, so I guess I'm going to another soccer game and honestly getting up in front of a giant crowd of people only to make a fool out of myself singing was awesome, and I am glad that I did it, I think I need to do things like that more often and afterwards I got many compliments :P

The Timberwolves won the game it was like 103 - 78 or something like that, following the game we quickly stopped to make an appearance in S110 and then we went back to my room to watch wedding crashers but everyone left to got up to 408 and I stayed because I'm not in the mood to "party" right now, I'm exhausted and all I really wanna do is relax, maybe talk to someone special and go to bed.

Unfortunatley because it is a Friday night I don't think sleep is going to be so easy, the people above me are sooo very loud and it is soooo very irritating so I really don't know what I'm going to do right now, but I will think of something or maybe I will make makeshift ear plugs and try and get some rest because I need it and I have a lot to do this weekend so I will need to be well rested.

Well I guess that is basically my day

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment