Thursday, January 14, 2010

I made soap

Getting up this morning was not pleasant, but I did it and I stayed awake in ethnobotany.

Today was my first chem lab and my lab only has like 15 people in it, and I have the same lab TA as last semester, Conan Ma. He's a good TA, but kinda a hard marker.
Kayla and I finished the lab, with enough time to make soap :)

After chem I watched some tv and ate a snack and then lied down for a bit and then Kallie and I went to this info session, we basically went for pizza :D

Following much pizza eating Erica and I went to the gym and pizza plus running is not a very good combination. And now my abs hurt from doing many planks, but its a good thing.

I have my first Bio quiz tomorrow and it should be interesting to see how it goes.

Anyways I think that's basically my day

Night!

1 comment: