Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chem Lab was fun and is Done!

Ethnobotany, was umm interesting we learned about poisonous plants and other such things relating to plants and following that I returned to my dorm to eat and then I was off to my chem lab which was actually fun, we did an oscillating reaction which is basically a solution that will change colour on it's own for an allotted amount of time, ours changed from colourless to amber to blue and back to colourless for just over 7 minutes. Kayla and I finished earlier so we did the reaction properly twice and then we changed the amount of solutions to see what the effect would be and it was lots of fun and we also picked up our soap from last week.

After chem I had REALLY bad headache and all I wanted to do was sleep, but I couldn't sleep so I attempted to do some math which made me very afraid of my math midterm next week :S
I am not looking forward to it.

Then I went to my physics SI and the stuff we covered actually made sense and it was all good, but my headache had been getting worse all day and it was at the point where I couldn't think and I was very cranky, and the people above me were playing music with intense base and it was driving me up the wall, but then Kallie and Erica being the awesome people that they are went upstairs and asked them to turn the music down and they did :D Gotta love friends!

We also got to get free pasta and salad, and we got it without watching the movie or participating in the intellectual discussion.

And I am proud to say that I finished my Chem lab with Kallie :D

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment