Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stupid walk in clinics

Ethno was ethno, and I am slightly worried about the midterm next week, but i will make it through

Today I went to the walk in clinic, and I waited for and an hour and 45 minutes and the doctor was 30 minutes late and I didn't even get to see the doctor because I had to leave to go to my bio lab and I was pissed off, I want to find out what is wrong with me.

I am SICK of being sick and last night I had trouble breathing when I went to sleep, which is rather concerning and it makes me not want to go to sleep, because it's just not comfortable.

My bio Lab was longg and boring and it was followed by a two hour math SI in prep for my midterm tomorrow, hopefully it pays off.


Oh and Erica won a copy of the hangover at movie night

Night!

I know its a short boring entry, but I don't feel much like writing

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment