Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This was not a good day :(

Not only was today long, boring , long, frustrating and long, I also just found out my chem mark from last semester and I am EXTREMELY disappointed with myself, I was so sure that I was getting an A in the class because I have done well on the midterms, But I guess not, I guess midterms don't matter and I must of totally bombed the final, which I didn't find all that difficult. I just found this out now, so it's not a good way to end my already long and frustrating day.

I'm actually in a bad mood and I don't like bad moods, I hate being in them but right now I am just not a happy camper, like I don't understand how I didn't do better in Chem, It ended up being my worst mark which not cool. I don't even know what to do with myself right now. This not good mark has put me in a giving up sort of mood which is unfortunate this early in the semester, but that mark in combination with my 6 hours of labs today and having to do my physics write up after that is not very encouraging.

I think I officially HATE Tuesdays, and what makes it worse is that I have to get up early tomorrow morning for physics, and I also have math tomorrow, so it will be another hour of not understanding my prof.


I just emailed my math prof telling him that I can't hear/understand him in the lectures and I asked if he could speak a little more clearly and loudly, so I am curious to see how that works.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment