Saturday, January 9, 2010

I almost forgot

Today was long and when I woke up this morning i thought my fever was back so I was far less than pleased, fortunately it went away and I began to feel slightly better.
Today wasn't much more than just going to class, oh and I sold my math book from last semester and surprisingly got $120 back for them, which isnt too bad.

Kallie and Erica and I made dinner together and it was delicious. :D

Erica went to the 3 days grace concert tonight and she has yet to return, I was considering waiting up for her to here of the awesomeness, but I am tired and fear I will not make it until then, so I will find out about the concert in the morning and I must remember to give Danny the full review as he is going to the concert on Tuesday I believe.

Kallie went to the party occurring in S110 and I could of attended said party, but i figured being ill that I should just take it easy and stay at home so that's what I did, I hope to find out how it all went tomorrow.

I spent my evening with the tv and my computer watching say yes to the dress and playing the sims 3, I also did some bio notes and took a nice shower :)

And now I am feeling very tired and I think it is in my best interest to go to sleep.

One Final Note: Once you get used to having someone around it makes you miss them that much more when they aren't with you <3

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment