Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not exactly what I would have liked

Today wasn't as productive as I wanted it to be, I got part of my bio lab done and that's about it in terms of homework, i did go on an adventure with Katue, Katy and Kallie. Kallie Katy and I went to WalMart and cake was on sale which sparked the idea for us to have a team dinner and I made cake :), Kallie made pasta, Katie made salad and Katy made sweet potato fries, and it was all very delicious.

We also decided to go to the basketball game today and Kallie got covered in facepaint, she was in shorts and her arms and legs were covered in letters and drawings and a lovely portrait of me done by Erica. At the game Kallie caught a T-shirt so obviously I was jealous, and Kallie and Erica and Katy were in a hoola hooping contest at half time and Erica came in second place. The Timberwolves won again and Katy and I learned all the players names :)

After the game we breifly attended a lam rez party, but the decided to go downtown to Sadie and Janna's and Jasmine's and I didn't feel all that much like going because once again I haven't been feeling so well, but I went anyways, and when we got there I kinda regretted going, it was just people playing and watching beer pong and listening to country music. Not my idea of a party and I was thinking that we would all be out of there pretty fast, but then the music got better and the table got pushed aside to make room for dancing and things became a lot more fun, but I did realize that it was probably in my best interest to leave, so I told everyone I was leaving, and went to go wait for the bus alone on a dark street corner across the street from the party, so close to the party that I could hear the music :D, and after waiting 10 minutes or so in the cold the bus showed up and I texted people to make them aware that I was safely on the bus so they wouldn't worry and I made it back to rez in one piece, only to discover that I had too missed calls and that I felt pretty bad. One missed call was my mother so I will have to give her a call tomorrow to find out what she wanted. The other missed call was to no surprise Danny, but he waited up until I got home so he could call me, Because that's how awesome he is, I can't wait to be home <3

I Feel Homesick

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment