Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sorry For the delay

For the past two days that I have been in PG
I have been rather ill and I have been unable to write in my blog, SORRY!
But I will try my best to keep up to date with it as I did in the previous semester.

My first day of classes went well, Danny came with me to my physics class at 8:30 monday morning and it did not encourage him to go back to school, it was a rather long lecture. My Chem and Bio lectures went well :), however my math prof has a rather difficult to understand accent and he seems rather nervous in front of the class which makes it very difficult to focus.

My enthobotany class seems as though it will be rather interesting, but I think it could be fun.

Anyways I don't wanna spend all day writing, I will try and stay on top of my blogging

To keep up with tradition, I will end this post by saying.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment