Sunday, January 17, 2010

4am Pranks lead to a day of being tired :(

SO this morning I finally rolled out of bed around noonish.
And I realize how much I had to get done due to the fact that I did nothing yesterday.

I began working and I ended up getting 6/11 things done on my to-do list which I guess isn't bad, but I'll have to keep working tomorrow, and Tuesday and basically the rest of the week :( Oh well it's my own fault and it's also my own fault that I was so tired today, because of getting up at 4am and not being able to get back to sleep.

Even though I was super tired I did manage to go to the gym today which is good, but now I'm realizing that I still have a lot to do, luckily It can wait until tomorrow.

Oh, Kallie made Erica and I a poutine today and it was delicious :D

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment