Monday, January 18, 2010

Nacho Night!

Today was a rather long day
4 hours straight of class, because I went to a Physics SI right after class, followed by Chem and Bio. Then I got a 2 hour break and I considered napping, but I didn't, instead I worked on the physics lab and just killed time, kind of like how I'm killing time now, I could be working, but I figure I can get up and do stuff in the morning since my morning class is canceled tomorrow, which means more sleeps for me :D

Tomorrow will still be a long day, but hopefully it will go well :)

I did manage to get to the gym today, I was going to go to step pump, but the class was basically full, so Katie F and I went and did some interval type stuff on the treadmills for a bit, it was just nice to get a little exercise considering Kallie, Erica and I made nachos and they were very delicious but I ate a lot and I was feeling kind of like a blob :(, but now I feel less blobish.

Oh Danny survived having one of his wisdom teeth removed :)

Anyways I may actually become more productive tonight or maybe not ;)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment