Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday's run into Wednesdays :(

This morning was far from pleasant, I was tired and the only thing I wanted was my bed, or possibly someone else's bed. Handing in my physics lab was nice, but attending my physics lecture was umm well lets say rather boring as usual. After physics I wanted sleep, but I had none :(

I almost fell asleep in Chem and in Bio and in Bio I got to touch a species of pine that was only discovered in 1994 to still be in existence, so I felt cool, It's called a W- something pine and it was discovered in Australia.

After bio i lied down for an hour but me being me I was not able to sleep :(

In math, Lisa brought me a snack which was awesome, math was less than awesome. After math I was in a slightly less grumpy mood, for some random reason and I managed to finish my chem lab, which is good cause it's due tomorrow.

Kallie and I went to Step II, to see what it was like and I really liked it, I got a good workout and a good laugh watching Kallie, Erika and Lindsey trying to do the patterns and laughing at myself for almost slipping off my step and face planting in the floor, luckily me being as smooth as I am I prevented that from happening.

And then I did laundry and ummm yea....

Night!

1 comment: