Sunday, January 24, 2010

I rode in the Smith Mobile

This morning I awoke to a text message from Kallie, her mother was in town today adn she wanted to take us out to lunch and we got to goto superstore and I got to buy heavy things, like Juice :D and we (by we I mean, me, Kallie, Erica, Kelsey and Carmen (Kallie's sisters ) and one of her sisters friends and Kallie's mother) went out to lunch to East Side Mario's and I had delicious pasta with a lot of cheese and then we went to the mall briefly and then it was back to Rez,

I would like to mention that spending the day with Kallie's family was awesome and Hilarious :D:D:D

I tried to get work done, but that failed :(
I accomplished basically nothing and It's stressing me out a bit, but I haven't been able to focus lately because I'm usually not feeling well and my headaches have been bad lately and I'm also having trouble swallowing :( I think I'll have to go to the clinic and maybe they can figure out what on earth is wrong with me.

I did watch a movie tonight with Kallie Katy and Erica, which was fun and we discussed housing and such and now I think I need to go to bed or at least rest, because I have to go to class tomorrow from 8:30-5 straight tomorrow, and I don't quite know how I'm going to do it.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment