Saturday, January 30, 2010

Busy But Overall good Day

This morning I was up at 7 to see the olympic torch going around unbc's ring road and it was kinda cool to see, but it was so early, and I went back to my room after and tried to go back to sleep but I ended up just lying down for two hours, which kinda sucked because it wasn't very restful and it wasn't productive.

After I awoke and had some toast for breakfast, then the homework doing began and I was at it for a few hours and watching Grease at the same time and then I took a break to start doing laundry and I continued to work on my bio lab and study ethnobotany and read biology and some other things and then I almost forgot about my laundry which would of been bad, but I eventually got it and I had so much laundry :S, which I only recently finished folding:P

Then Kallie, Erica, Katy, Katie, Lindsey, Sydney, Natasha (Katie's friend from smithers) and others and I went to the basketball game against UBCO, and it was an intense game, we were neck and neck until the third quarter and we were down and then the guys left but we stayed and in the fourth quarter it go so crazy, we caught up, but them remained slightly in the lead, the chanting was crazy, the crowd was crazy and finally the T-wolves took the lead with like a minute left, and then it was an effort to keep the lead and we ended up winning by 3 points :D

And the best part of the evening......

Guess who gets to be the mascot next weekend?????


.............................

..............
......
...

ME!!!!
I am so stoked, I get to fulfill one of my dreams to be a mascot and I get paid to be a fool.

Anyways I got another long day tomorrow, so I must be off

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment