Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jam sessions are Different From parties

After my usual day of friday classes, I was tired as usual, but rather than napping, Kallie, Erica, Katie and I went to the mall because Katie and Erica needed dresses for the semi-formal, but somehow we all ended up with dresses, lol. I got a black and purple one that I was told that I had to but, and now I just need and occasion to wear it too.

After the mall we returned to rez and we went down to N310 and showed off our semi-formal dresses and we hung out for a bit before heading down to N202 for cake, lots of cake and even though I was full I had cake, there were three cakes, one was Michelangelo (the ninja turtle), one was batman and the other was a troll.

Later in the evening we watched some beer pong in S110 and then we took the bus down to first and Tabour to what we thought was a party, but it was just a chill Jam session and we wanted to have fun and dance, so we ended up leaving there and booking it from 1st to 15th, to catch a bus up top the university and we JUST caught the bus.

Once at the university we returned to N310 and played some beeer pong and such and we ended up having a great time and we didn't get in trouble for being loud after quiet hours which is always a plus. Kallie Erica and I were on a team in beer pong, but we didnt drink beer, we had vodka(bad vodka) and crystal light and we kicked but and total won and still had four cups left :D and in the words of Danny go team "cek".

There is one kinda negative thing about this evening, I didnt get to talk to Danny cause he went to bed, but we'll talk tomorrow.

Oh and Kallie and Erica and I are having a sleep over at our place which should be super fun :D

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment