Sunday, January 10, 2010

This Cough is Killing Me

Today I slept in, but I got out of bed feeling very unrested (yes this is now a word), because I woke up so often in the night coughing. Rather than going back to bed, I read my biology text and take notes, and that was extremely time consuming, but I got done all the chapters that we are going to cover this week, I also got my PLTL pre workshop done and that was also far more time consuming than I would of liked.

The rest of my day was spent coughing and coughing and coughing and the coughing gets worse at night and makes it super difficult to sleep.

Oh i also made lentil soup and pasta salad today, because I felt like it.

There was also a 20th anniversary Simpson special. which was amusing to watching

Anyways I have an early morning and I don't know how restful my sleep is going to be tonight.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment