Sunday, February 7, 2010

STUPID DEAR JOHN

I feel like I wasted like 3 hours of my time going to see the stupid movie Dear John.

it had no purpose, just a bunch of sad moments and a bunch pf boring moments, and I'm really quite upset that i went because now i'm freaking out because I have so much to do and I wasted a substantial period of time watching that movie.

Like that consumed most of my day and I have a midterm tomorrow and a quiz which I'm probably going to fail again and shit load of other stuff to do, not to mention I have to get ready to leave on friday and I just wish I was home right now and that school was over for the year

and I think I may actually have to do schoolwork over reading break because I have so much to do and absolutely no clue as to how I will manage to get it all done

I am really not enjoying life at this very moment in time

Night!

(even though I wont be in bed for a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment