Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting closer to Home.

A week tomorrow I will be home :D:D:D
And I only have 1 midterm and one quiz
My ethno midterm went well today, the random Harry Potter references that Katy told me actually helped me remember things and I think I did well

On a sadder note, Katy and Kallie will no longer be assisting me when I'm the timberwolf because Norma(laura) hired someone who is avaliable on both days, which sucks....I hope I do a good job tomorrow night.

All in all today I didn't do much, I wrote a midterm, did a chem lab, took a nap, ate.

My computer was highjacked by Kallie, Erica and Katy and they changed my facebook status and profile picture and such and I was kicked out of my own room several times and they only just left my room to go spy in adam and ryan, because they came to get muffin pans, and they found that suuspicious....


Anyways..


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment