Thursday, February 11, 2010

HOME TOMORROW!

So as you might guess I am excited to go home
As you may also guess, my day was average
As you may also guess tomorrow is going to be drag because all I'm going to think about is going home....

On a bright note, Katy Erica and I made muffins and cupcakes and they are delicious, we shared with many people and they all thought they were delicious too.

Oh and on an awesome note Cassandra and Natalie from 2nd made valentines Day cookies and gave them to lots of people and they were delicious and cute :P

Tonight was a good night, though I am jealous that Erica just left and that she'll be home in morning, but then again I will be home in the evening and I'm gunna get to see Danny at the movies and Kristy too :D Two very awesome people :)


I'll also get to see Daddy and Oliver and Daniel and maybe Matt and My Mommy and My kitties and my bed, Mayter and my house :D:D:D:D

All in all I'm excited and I still have lots of packing to do :S

I better work on that :S

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment