Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another day or work + The viewing of Shutter Island

Today I didn't want to get out of bed, but eventually I did and I made a delicious breakfast of hash browns, eggs topped with cheese.
Following that I worked on some study questions for my lab quiz on tuesday and by page 20 I decided I needed a break so I posted some pics of facebook.

Today I was also reminded why I am not a fan of group projects, and that is all I will say on that matter.

I also watched Canada win 3 golds in the Olympics today and following mens curling we went to go see shutter Island and I was expecting it to be super scary, but it wasn't it was a little creepy and confusing but I liked it, unfortunately we had to sit close to the screen which made me feel nauseous and then we ran (even though we didnt have to) to catch the bus that wasn't there yet which made me feel more nauseous :(

Upon returning home Erica kindly gave me some gravol and my stomach is settling a bit though I'm still not feeling all that well, but this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Also I tried to take a door handle but Kallie wouldn't let me :(

Now I am quite tired and since I am not feeling well either it might be an early night in for me, perhaps and shower and a phone call and then bed

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment