Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Home on Friday

Getting closer and closer to home and that's about all that's on my mind, which may be a bad thing because I do have a lot to do still before I get to go home

Oh and going home probably means a week of no blog entries.

This morning I could of sworn that it was Thursday and I was disappointed to discover that I had not one but two labs to get done today.

In ethno we got our midterms back and I got 93% so I was happy, and then after that i had to vote in the nuggs election, and obviously I voted for Jill, but she was the only person I was interested in voting for.

My Physics lab was a death and a half, we had to do a calculation that was like 2 pages long. And my bio lab was retarded, we were looking at fungi and there was no hand in assignment, the only plus was that I got out early and finished my Physics lab early,

Then I made dinner, which actually ended up making me feel sick :( and I still feel kind of sick, but I'll be in bed soon resting up for another long day tomorrow, but once tomorrow hits It'll be 3 days.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment