Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Very Long Day, But Edna brought CAKE AND ICE CREAM

This morning was a though one to get up for and I'm not sure why, but it was. Ethno was okay, kinda boring, just talked about native foods and such. Then I had my quick break before my labs.

I spent my break studying and eating and basically getting ready to go.

Then my physics lab came and it wasn't that bad, I almost finished it completely in the 3 hours... almost I just had a little work to do after wards, which wasn't hard.

Then I had my bio lab which was brutal, I'm really not liking the Bio at the moment, and speaking of bio, I failed my quiz :( which I am not pleased about, luckily he only takes 5/6 marks but that means I can't do poorlyy again. the bio lab was long and my lab partner Micheal and I were worried that we would not get out in time to get pizza so as soon as we were done we rushed out and went straight for pizza...and it was okay pizza, but you can't pass up free food.

I went to my room to fins Sydney, Katie, Katy, Liz and Erica and Kallie all eating their pizza and waiting for Edna to arrive, because Edna is awesome and Edna brought up dessert :D

We had cookies and cream cake and oreo ice cream :D
The we went back to get seconds on PIzza.

Lindsey and Kayla also stopped by for dessert and Lindsey gave me a copy of a chem lab that she had got ahold of and looking it over it doesn't look too bad, then I finished up my physics lab and got ready to go play Ultimate and lets just say the Ultimaters were not so Ultimate, lol we lost so then we just switched up the teams for fun and just played for the sake of playing, and I got tired and sweaty, but now that I've showered I feel better.

ANyways that about it.... I have my Chem Midterm Tomorrow so wish me Luck

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment