Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Day as told by Katy Fabris

Once upon a time there was a hocky game. and epic hockey game. and Canada won. And I ate free pizza. And then Katy Fabris (ond of the coolest people everrrr who i will live with next year) was nervous for the canada usa gold medal game on sunday but she has much faith in Canada.
Also I learned lots about the epicly awesome sport of curling today. I learned about the T line and the Hog line and the button and the house and the skip and the point scoring it was a very rewarding experiance to learn all of this. Then I had some randomness and did a lot of homework.
Some randos came and told us a weird story and we have all decided that Kallie will be fan of the year for the T wolves!!! woot woot!
I had lots of class today and such but you know that was about it and I had a bio quiz and stuff which was you know...I also today learned the wonders of Peanut butter and honey sandwiches.... yuuuummmmm......they rock my socks
Danny talked to tony on the phone but he didnt hear. The shining is one f-ed up movie which i will watch the rest of on another day also twins freak me out beaucoup!
Side note: Danny see you on March 20th!!!!
That was my day. This message was recorded and masterfully crafted and written by Katy Fabris.

ps Erica and Kallie and Katie also rock my socks the end

Night!

1 comment: