Monday, February 8, 2010

4 more days till I'm home

This morning I had my physics midterm and I felt rushed because we only had 50 minutes to do it and i did manage an answer for all the questions, and my bio quiz was also okay, I actually don't think I failed which is good.

The rest of my day was spent in math and at PLTL and doing various other homework as well as laundry.

Unfortunately I did not get my Chem Midterm back. which sucks, if we dont get them bakc next class I'm gunna be kinda pissed.

Also, today Kallie, Katy Erica and I went to some random people rooms and asked if we could see how big they were and amazingly enough people let us in to take a look. I think we have decided on S310, unfortunately this means I will have a small bedroom again

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment