Sunday, November 1, 2009

All Hallows Eve

Today was quite the day, Though forgive me for my day will be summed up in short because I am not feeling well at all and all I feel like doing in lying down.

This Morning was Rez Challenge and the Blue Warheads lost the title of undefeated but we still remain number one in the scoring, our skit came in second which is amazing consider how many of our team members were hung over and we hadn't really gone over anything. But that was good, but I was kinda tired afterwards, but rather than taking a nap Erica and I went to the craft fair in the school which had many over prices knick knacks and some amazing fudge :)

I tried to get some homework done but I lacked the motivation and I was still quite tired, but rather than napping I talked to people and had pizza and got ready to go out.

We all went down to the house party at like 10 and we get there and it was sooo packed there were so many people that you could barely move and it didnt help that there were so many large drunk guys stumbling and jumping on the dance floor, but it was still kinda fun, but it was rather annoying because they played the same songs over and over and I got so many drinks spilt on me and something about the night just felt off, eventually we decide to leave and we get on this bus that was a special bus going to the University and it was actually a great bus ride home.

The driver was a really nice guy and there were these women on the bus who worked in transit and they were quite hilarious, and they had free candy on the bus and Erica and I hugged the bus driver to thank him for being so awesome and apparently he hadn't had such a great day and I hope we made it a little better. And the bus ride was basically and extension of the party with people mingling and talking and laughing and just to top it all off, the bus driver took us straight up to the residence buildings, I thanked them wholeheartedly and I do hope that they have a good night.

unfortunatly it was on the bus that I started to feel really sick and I still feel not well right now, which it why this blog lacks detail, because all I wanna do is lie down.

One thing that made me feel better was that I hoped something would happen and then it did

anyways

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment