Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tomorrow is Halloween..

Today I was supposed to do so much and I did so little
I haven't been feeling too well and I woke up with a headache, which is never a good sign.
My classes went by slowly.. very slowly, but they weren't bad and some people wore costumes to lectures, which was entertaining to see :)

After my lectures and my PLTL (which is like a bio study group type thing) I say around and ate and basically did nothing, I did a little homework, but no where near what I needed to get done :( I'll make up for in on sunday I guess.

After much TV and movies and procrastinating, Erica, Emily and I decided to try on our Halloween costumes for a trial run and I ended up going from a bat to a lion, because of how big I can make my hair :P, Apparently I make a pretty cute lion, which is good I guess, but I'm still going to be a bat for the Res. Challenger skit that we have tomorrow, which we better win, we cannot have our title taken from us, anyways That's all for now folks

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment