Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday, Sunday. Sunday

Today was another sleep in day, though it shouldn't of been, I had soo much to do today and I didn't get much of it done.

I did study a bit for my chem midterm, Kallie and Aman got a hold of a past exam and we went over it together, which made me feel a lot better, and then I did my Chem lab and I started my bio lab. I did my math asssignment which wasn't too difficult.

I also made an awesome dinner and had a few phone calls which was nice.

Today I also found out when my finals are and I am not happy about it. I have 3 exams the first week and then the other two are on the last two days of the exam week, which means that unless I can take those exams early, I only get two weeks off, which sucks. :(

I emailed my profs and one of them told me to go talk to her, the other hasn't responded yet , even if I could take them at the beginning of that week it would be so much better, i want to get home before the 18th, but It looks like I'm going to be stuck here :( I may have to work some serious skills trying to convince my profs to let me take the exam early.

After my Chem midterm tomorrow I am midterm free for a few weeks and then every week in November I have a midterm and then I get a week with no exams and then It's finals, so my next month or two here will be lots of fun......or not

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment