Sunday, October 18, 2009

H1N1? Nah...

So this morning, well afternoon, I got out of bed and made brunch and then after that I started to feel really sick, i felt nauseous and dizzy and I was having hot and cold flashes and I was very achey. So I went back to bed to try and rest and I drank water in hopes that it would make me feel better, and I kept thinking to myself that I didnt understand why I was feeling so sick, alcohol poisoning isn't contagious,so there is no reason for me to be feeling so horrible.

Then I decided to look up the symptom of H1N1 and I do have a few of them :S, but I dont think thats whats wrong. anyways I basically lied in bed for hours, being either too hot or too cold. I finally get out of bed, and I was feeling slightly better, so I made soup and Erica and Emily went to a man auction and they bought someone lol, they get his services for 6 hours, they bought him with Kallie and Aman, and I really wish that I had gone, it seemed like a lot of fun,

Then we were going to invite people over to watch a movie, but we ended up going down to the Van Dyke room, aka N307 Neyoh for a party, and we know how well I go with party's but it was just kinda boring, we had one guy talking about morgages for like ever and then finally we left claiming that we had to go refil our drinks and we ended up goin back to our room to dance and by we I mean, Emily, Erica, Kallie and Katie. Things in our room got pretty hot so we wanted to go for a walk to cool down and we ended up in the school taking pictures and we met up with Brad and Jasmine and Marlin and we walked out to the lookout point and it was really nice but very cold and after some more pictures and stuff we lost Brad and Jasmine, and the rest of us went back to our room to chill and talk and listen to some music, people left after midnight and Erica, Emily and I started watching raise your voice, but then Nathan came to get Emily so Erica and I watched a bit more and then we decided that we should go to bed, we both have a lot to do tomorrow.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment