Friday, October 23, 2009

Almost 50 days done

As of Tomorrow there are 56 more days until the final exam period is over and I would of been here for 50 days, That means on tuesday, the semester is half over, and I'm surviving and in fact you could even say that I'm doing quite well, I'm keeping up relatively well in the class and I don't miss home all the time, but I have my moments, when all I wanna do is go home.

There are so many things that I wanna do when I'm back home that I don't know how I'm going to get it all done, I may have to give up sleeping in order to have enough time, but i think it would be worth the sacrifice.

As for school, today my classes went fine, but I was really tired today and I still can't think of a topic for my oral presentation which is in three weeks, I need a topic that I'm interested in but I can't seem to come up with one, sometimes I wish we were just assigned the topics and then I wouldn't spend so much time thinking about what I wanna talk about for 7 minutes and then answer questions about for 3. But I'll have to come up with something eventually....

I have a rather busy weekend planned, full of homework and reading and going to the mall and value village and possible going to a pole dancing performance and maybe a hike to shane lake, which is the lake located in the forests of the world, located behind the residence buildings, and at some point in there I should really try and squeeze in doing some laundry, because I don't wanna end up doing laundry for 4 hours again, that was ridiculous, worse comes to worse I can do it on tuesday

Oh and that reminds me on tuesday Erica and I have decided to invite some people over for dinner :) We're inviting: Kallie, Aman, Katie and Leslie and maybe other people, but I dunno for sure, and I'm making pasta and we're gunna make Caesar salad and garlic bread, it should be deliciously awesomely good.

I also really excited because Danny told me that he mailed me a package today and it should be here on tuesday, which will just be another thing making tuesday better :)

Anyways I'm rather tired and I might try and get to bed, or i might end up drawing, because I have the sudden urge to doodle :P

Either way,

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment