Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sooo Much Food!

Today I had one class, Physics and I was trying not to fall asleep and I managed to stay somewhat awake for the entire class.

Then I returned to my room and attempted to nap fro awhile and that didn't go so well, but it was nice to relax, I also did alot of knitting and I kept continuing to check my mail box, because the package Danny sent me was supposed to arrive today and it did and it was awesome and I'm not the only one who thought so, Emily and Erica agreed that it was awesome :)

Tonight was also the night we were having dinner at our place with what was supposed to be like 8 people and it turned into 5, Kallie, Katie, Erica, Leslie and I and it was delicious. Lots of pasta and salad and garlic toast and then for dessert we had friendship cake(made by Emily's mom) and donuts and then Jill brought cake back from the gym, which I know doesn't make a lot of sense but was still delicious.

We all hung out for while sitting around our giant table made of two tables, and Leslie had to leave at 7 so then there were the 4 of us talking about Halloween and other topics of interest and it was a lot of fun.

After Kallie and Katie left Erica washed and I dried and put away the dishes and there were alot of dishes but they didn't take too long todo, and now I sit alone in my room, having just completed a phone call with my father and I'm kinda still waiting patiently for my nightly call..

anyways...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment