Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Only one class :-O

Today I only had one class, Physics. And it wasn't so bad, it was a tutorial class to prepare us for the midterm. I also went to a chem tutorial to get help with my lab that is due tomorrow and I think I figured it out and I will hopefully do well on it. I didnt do much else today, I studied for physics a bit and I cooked and stuff like that, tomorrow will be a busy day so I'm resting up for it.

It wasn't too, too cold today, It got all the way up to 2, lol
Oh I also found out that my mom is getting a puppy, its so cute, it's a Golden Lab and that's about all I know about it at the moment.

I came up with a title for my essay today, with some help from my dad, who I had a lovely conversation with.

On a sadder note, my skin is starting to break out, which is quite upsetting.

Anyways that is basically all I did today..

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment