Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For once something other than physics made me want to tear my face off

Ahh My Chem lab was making no sense today, I worked on it forever and it is now complete but I have no idea if I did it correctly :S oh well I did well on the first two labs I can afford one screw up

My day was filled with physics and chem and math so needless to say I'm a little sick of numbers.
But my physics lab went well and I finished an hour early which is nice :) but now my tummy hurts and It may be due to hunger but I'm not too sure....

Anyways, Midterms are approaching, but I'm only SUPER worried about physics, the rest are kinda just meh. Oh and I passed my physics homework, well at least the homework for chapter 2 :)

anyways i think I need a snack good night

No comments:

Post a Comment