Thursday, October 22, 2009

Timing Spinach leaves is not my idea of fun.

In physics we had a sub named Dr. Jensen and he was good, he always made sure that we were understanding examples, and was always asking if we had any questions.
I picked up my package from my mom after physics today, and I love getting packages, because you never quite no what to expect. My mommy sent me Olympic mittens and fruit snack and stamps and money and a calling card and granola bars and mac and cheese and a letter :)


Then I had my Bio lab and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. We had to hole punch spinach leaves to get 10 disks and then we prepared them and stuck them into a solution and we had to time hoe long it took 5 disks to reach the top and we had to do it with 5 different solutions and one of them took 23 minutes, I spent like an hour staring at spinach leaves in a beaker, hoping that they would float to the top. Mike(the other guy who was watching leaves for his group) and I started talking to the leaves trying to encourage them to float, he called himself the leaf whisperer, lol. Even though the lab was boring, it consisted of a few good laughs and we did get out early.

Then I came back to the dorm and to my surprise Erica was cooking, lol. She was pre-cooking stuff for her dinner, I think I may be rubbing off on her a bit :)
Erica and I also went grocery shopping after her Physc class and I bought cheese and milk and tea and a few other things, I also bought part of my Halloween costume, we were in the dollar store and Erica was looking for bumble bee wings for her costume and she found them but there we also these really nice black wings, which we discovered to be bat wings, so now I am being a bat for Halloween, I now must just acquire a black outfit and my costume will be a done deal.

After shopping Erica and I came back and we both made pasta for dinner and mine was delicious, unfortunately Erica had a sudden migraine and she went to bed then.

Emily's little sister and her dad showed up and they were all going out to dinner, I was invited but I had already eaten so I politefully declined and did some dishes, and omg I Got a homemade muffin, It was banana and it had nuts in it and it was amazing.

Then I had some tea and watched over the hedge by myself and I took a nice hot bath, but now I'm not feeling to great, actually today in general, this week in general I haven't been feeling to great, which sucks, but I guess that's my day.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment