Friday, October 9, 2009

It's been 3 hours.... I'm still doing laundry.

Today is the day that a lot of people went home for thanksgiving
I did not,
Not because I didn't have the option, but because I didnt want to waste the money going home, for a weekend only to spend my time at home studying for midterms.
So I'm alone
all my roommates are gone
But I'm making good use of my time, I'm doing laundry, laundry which hasn't been done in awhile and I have been doing if for over 3 hours and it's still not done, but it's almost done...kinda.... to be honest I have all of my semi dry laundry hanging throughout my dorm, It is everywhere and I still have more in the dryer, or should I call it a warmer, because that's all it really does, oh and did I mention that so far I have spent nine dollars doing my laundry... It's crazy.

Doesn't this sound like a wild and crazy way for a young university student to spend her friday nights? I think so.... not

My plans for this weekend consist of studying and homework and grocery shopping, I went to go grocery shopping today but the power was out in college heights and I wasted and hour going and I returned with nothing.....which sucked.

I got a package from my daddy today. It consisted of the following:
~ A slap chop (have you seen the infomercial?)
~ a roll of quarters (good timing)
~ Purdys white chocolate (yum)
~ Caramels (also yum)
~ Satsuma Body wash (yay)
~ A letter (i love letters)
~ a post card (that had been sent to my home address)

All in all a great Care Package, Thanks Daddy! I Love You!

Good Night, I have more laundry to do :S


No comments:

Post a Comment