Thursday, October 8, 2009

I think I wasted a Day....

I feel like I accomplished nothing today..
I didn't really study for my midterm
I didnt do my chem assignment ( I will do it in the morning)
I once again was not able to figure out my physics homework.

I guess I did complete my Biology lab today and I did go to the gym and watch the movie Blow, but all in all I feel like this day was wasted, I could of done so much more, but I didn't and I don;t know why, I just feel like I'm lacking all motivation which is bad considering all the stuff I have to get done this weekend....
I've already started making my to do list and it just keeps getting longer and longer and I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all done.. not to mention this weekend is going to be a lonely one, My roommates are all going home for thanksgiving and Danny is on Vacation in Vegas. I'm worried
that I may go crazy due to lack on contact with people, but I will make it through the weekend and hopefully I will have accomplished much of what is on my to do list.

Today one of my friends said to me " but I thought you didn't like sciences?" and to be honest this was true, in high school I was no fan of science, but when I began thinking about what I wanted to do with my life, I realized that Science was the way I was going to get there. I want so badly to end up with a job that I love and I hope I can do so. But there is always that worry that all the time and money that I'm going to invest in school, might get me nothing, or might not get me what I want and what I want is to work with animals, whether it be in the wild or in captivity, I want to have a career where I learn something new everyday and I wake up every morning and I want to go to work, I guess one would call those my goals, But I prefer the term aspiration and every time I feel down or I feel like things aren't going to be worth it, I try and think of what I'm going to get out of this in the end(well what I hope to get out of it)

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment