Monday, October 5, 2009

4 hours of lectures, an hour and and half at the gym, christmas shopping for my family completed in October :)

Today I had my lectures :English, Chem, Math and Bio
My Chem lecture is the only one worth mentioning, my prof was messing around with liquid nitrogen to demonstrate how temperature relates to pressure when it comes to gases and it was displayed beautifully when he filled a pop bottle with liquid nitrogen and screwed on the lid and the put in in a container of warm water which resulted in the gas expanding and the exploding. I got a cool video of it, which I will have to wait awhile to post, but believe me it was awesome.

After my lectures Erica and I went and did some Christmas shopping :)
And i bought myself a UNBC sweater, which is pretty sweet, I wish I had an unlimited supply of money to spend in the bookstore buying UNBC merchandise, I like it :)

After all that I attempted Physics again... with little success and then I made and early dinner and I talked to Danny for awhile before heading off to the gym for an hour and a half, and while there I learned a valuable lesson..
Me+Loose athletic shorts+ running/jogging/walking for an hour and 15 minutes = bad
I could go into more detail about my ordeal, but I'd rather not.

I've also been doing practice bio quizzes to prepare for the midterm on Friday which i am not too worried about, I am far more concerned about my physics midterm which is in just over a week.

i may attempt my physics homework once more before the night is over, but I don't know if that will be of any help, and I don;t know if the stress is worth it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment