Sunday, October 11, 2009

Starting to Feel a little homesick :(

Today was a rather dull day.
Though it did start off well, with a very nice and unexpected phone call, which I greatly appreciated :)
I did more homework today and I also cooked a lot, like I made Vegetarian Chili and then I froze it so I can eat it later and I made myself thanksgiving dinner, complete with gravy, stuffing, mash potatoes and broccoli, But i had chicken instead of turkey and since i didnt have pumpkin pie, i made a rather odd but delicious desert. I had rice cakes with Nutella and strawberry Jam, which is an amazing combination. I also watched 2 movies today: 27 dresses and Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail, both were very enjoyable.

Today Erica also sent me a picture, proving that Kitimat (I have no idea how to spell it :( ) actually has an overwaitea :-O.
I didn't leave my dorm today which is rather pathetic, but it was cold and I was lazy, instead of going to the gym I took a hot bath and I painted my toe nails.

Aman from across the hall came over and I helped her with physics homework (apparently I understood it well enough to help someone else do it) and we talked and watch the simpsons and family guy and american dad and the cleavland show, it was nice to have some social interaction.

Tomorrow I plan on doing my chemistry lab and reading my second draft of my english essay and doing more readings for english and bio and chem. I also should do some practice math and physics problems considering I have 2 midterms this week.

Well that basically sums up my day, Oh and I discovered that when I'm alone I feel far more homesick :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment