Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Long day, but not too long

I had my 4 hours of lectures and my 3 hour lab was finished in an hour and a half, which was nice.
I then went to the gym for a little bit and I ate dinner.
I finished my short essay and I have been trying to not stress out about my physics midterm tomorrow, and watching Glee is helping me de-stress, though I am nervous
I'm hoping to get 12 out of 18, that is my goal, and I think that I can achieve it :)
I spoke to my mom today and she is getting a puppy, It's a male golden lab that is going to most likely be names Seamus and she should have it in November and I am super excited to see it when I'm home in December. There are so many things that I'm excited for in December
I really do miss home,
But I think that if I went to school back home I would have far more distractions and I mighte procrastinate even more than I do up here.

Oh I should have my Bio midterm results on Friday, I hope it went well...
anyways Glee is on and I can only type during commercials.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment