Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another long day, But I'm excited for Glee

Today was rather long, but it wasn't a bad day.

English was super easy as usually and I got one of my assignments back and I got 82% on it which I was quite happy with, but i hope to do better on my short Essay which is due next Friday and I hope to finish it this weekend.

Chemistry was rather interesting we started to learn about Thermodynamics and Thermalchemistry and to quote my Chem Prof It's a rather "hot topic"

Math was easy and rather dull as per usual, but I stupidly screwed up my last math assignment so I did not receive the best grade possible but I'll make up for it with the next assignment.

Bio was an entire class of clicker questions, which are multiple choice questions that you answer using a remote type device called a clicker. The questions were to help us with preparing for the Mid-Term on Friday.

Then I had to rush back to the dorms to get a snack before venturing to my Chem lab, which went alright, it was rather time consuming but I still finished early.

I came "home" and made dinner and I had my nightly phone call a little early, but I'm not complaining. I had made plans to go to the gym at 7:00, but then a girl Aman from across the hall came over to ask me about the Chem lab and I spent quite awhile helping her and by the time that was over it was 7:40 and I no longer wanted to go to the gym, so Now I'm killing time until Glee comes on.

I'm also a little worried that I'm going to be very lonely this long weekend, all my roommates are going home and Danny is Going to Vegas on Vacation so I wont be able to bug him with text messages, I figure that I'll be phoning home a lot this weekend which isn't a bad thing and I will also be doing a lot this weekend I am already creating my to do list, and it's a mighty long list.

I'm going to go make tea, and then wait for Glee to Come on :D

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment