Tuesday, October 20, 2009

84% on my physic midterm :D

So today I got my physic midterm back and i was so nervous because I was told that the class average was 58%, but apparently two of the questions on the midterm no one got right so he manipulated the marks and the average ended up being 67%ish, which is quite better, I was so very surprised when I found out that I got 84, like I barely pass the homework yet i get and A- on the midterm, something isn't quite right about that.

I also went shopping today and I forgot to bring gloves so my hands were soooo cold and I walked all the way to Wal-mart to get Nutella and they were sold out again so I bought Wal-mart version of nutella which sucks, it is not nutella, but it will tie me over until i get real nutella.

Ihad my physics lab tonight which was super easy and Sydney and I finished an hour and a half early and I came "home" and worked on my bio lab and I am now not surprisingly on the phone :D


Night!

1 comment: