Thursday, October 15, 2009

Who Knew that had Chanel in Value Village....

Today I had my physics midterm and i didn't die or hyperventilate or pass out and I think I passed, which is good, but I'm still nervous about the results....

I had a bio lab which was fine but now I have a Bio write up to do, which is going to be time consuming, and that sucks, but I don't think that it's going to be too hard, just time consuming.

After my classes, Erica and I decided to stroll(actually bus) down to value Village to look for Halloween costumes, there weren't too many cool costumes, but then we went and we were looking at scarves and all of a sudden Erica Grabs something and says "Chanel" and I turn around to see that she had grabbed a scarf that was Chanel, lol what are the chances of there being a Chanel Scarf at value village and it was ugly :( and we continued looked at scarves and then Erica starts laughing and is holding a pink scarf and once again "Chanel" and it was another Chanel scarf, seriously why does value village have Chanel scarves? This one was less ugly but it was pink so that was a no. Then as we were about to leave the scarf area..... "Chanel" followed by laughter as Erica has found another Chanel scarf, only this one is a brownish colour and I decided that I had to by it, as a souvenir. Then we wandered around a bit more and I made a deal with Erica that if she found one more Chanel thing that I would buy them all... and the desperate search began, but we soon discovered that there were no more Chanel Items in Value village and we decided to leave and go to the Dollar store.

As usually I get a bunch of random stuff from the dollar store, like muffin pans and muffin mix and halloween decorations and some wall sticker things for my room, which are butterflies and look as though they belong in a six year old girls room, :D I haven't put them up but I will do so later tonight, probably after I finish this actually.

There isn't much else for me to say, I don't have much else planned for the night.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment