Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Long Lonesome Weekend Day 1

So it wasnt all that lonesome, but I was more lonely today than I normally am on Saturdays
But I'm surviving
I got some homework done today and I did my grocery shopping with Leslie from across the hall.

There was also a thanksgiving dinner for people who didn't go home in residence, so Leslie and I went to that and met up with a girl named Tami, and we went back to Leslies room to enjoy our turkey and pumpkin pie and we watched Edward Scissorhands which I had never seen, but I really liked it, and I would gladly watch it again. Following the movie we talked for while.

It bothers me when people start saying things that I know not to be true and they don't justify what they're saying. like I'm all up for debating issues and stuff like that, but if people aren't willing to back up facts it becomes rather boring and pointless and hard to listen to.

I am also super Jealous of Danny right now, because he just saw the Blue Man Group and I would love to see the Blue Man Group. Apparently it was amazing.

Good Night,
The Lonely Student.

No comments:

Post a Comment