Thursday, October 1, 2009

I have Reached October!!!!!

I am writing in orange in honour of the month.
Today was good, I had a guest lecturer in Physics and I actually was focused during the lecture if you minus the fact that I got so annoyed by one girl who kept asking questions about whether an atom would hypothetically orbit a tennis ball if there were no other forces acting upon it, grr is was annoying and time consuming.

My Bio lab was easy and I finished in an hour and a half and right after I got home there was a hail storm and it went on for a few minutes and then it turned to rain, and then I went grocery shopping in the rain which was wet and heavy and kinda expensive (i hate spending money)

Then tonight was supposed to be the night when the Rez Challenge winners go out to red robin to eat, but once again it didn't happen so Erica, Kallie and I went downtown to this cool diner off of 15th Ave. and I had fish and chips and the fries were sooooo good. Then Kallie treated us to starbucks so we could stay warm while waiting for the bus, which came on time and brought us back up to the school, where I am now sitting and writing in my blog and kinda waiting for a phone call, well I guess not waiting but a phone call would be nice, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment